Saturday, May 4, 2013

AriZona Rx Energy Herbal Tonic - Review


CAFFEINE CONTENT
115mg

SUGAR CONTENT
75g

CALORIES
300

ENERGY BLEND
Beta-Carotene, Caffeine, Green Tea Extract, Guarana, Panax Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng, Sugar, Vitamin C, Vitamin E

SIZE
23oz

AVAILABLENESS - 4/10
I have only seen this AriZona in one gas station. None of the other ones in my area sell Herbal Tonic. I haven’t been able to find it in grocery stores either. So the only place I have ever seen this can is in that one gas station, which evidently has a surplus of it. Maybe in your area it is more widely available, but here it hides in the shadows of a single gas station. I will continue to look out for this drink. If it shows up in more stores around my area I may boost its rating a little. 

PRICE - 10/10
I bought the can for the suggested retail price of $0.99. I will pay $0.99 for this drink any day. I love the AriZona chain of drinks because they’re so inexpensive. Definitely worth the dollar bill you have lying around.

APPEARANCE - 9/10
Another reason why I’m in love with AriZona is because their cans are freaking amazing. There is literally a painting or drawing of runners on the actual can. AriZona’s cans are so unique and so eye-catching that for a collector like me, they become irresistible. The “Rx Energy” is in a blocky red font that towers above the “Herbal Tonic”. And the can has something really interesting on the bottom right hand corner of the drawing. There is a box with a red signature inside. Beside the signature are the words “not genuine unless signed”. If anyone can explain this to me, I’d be grateful if you commented the reason for that. It absolutely perplexes me and I cannot find a reason for it being there or what it means.

TASTE - 7.3/10
The taste was extremely herbal, but that was expected considering the name. Natural herbs and such were floating in the liquid. That was a turn off, but after a while I got used to it. As you may know, I definitely am not a fan of green tea. When I saw the word “herbal” on the can, I was afraid that it was going to be the disgusting earthy taste of green tea. I don’t know how or why I made that connection, but for some reason I was paranoid before drinking it. I cracked it open and smelled an aroma I have never experienced before. It did have a hint of that grassy smell of green tea, but I could make out the artificial flavors and sweeteners. There was an earthy flavor to it, but it wasn’t extreme. It had a little sweetness and tang to it. I was able to drink the whole 23oz can without a problem.

KICK (INTENSITY) - 4/10
This is where reviewing this drink gets a little tricky. Several of my sources agreed on 115mg of caffeine, but after slamming the whole 23oz, I just couldn’t see how that was possible. I feel more of a rush after drinking Mountain Dew Kickstart at 92mg. Something just did not click with me and this drink. I felt no difference in my energy level except for being a little more talkative than normal.

KICK (DURATION) - 3/10
The little effect Herbal Tonic did have on me quickly sputtered to a stop. By 4th period I was back to my old ways of struggling to stay awake. It could possibly have a more noticeable effect on people who aren’t as tolerant to caffeine as me, but personally it did little to nothing.

OVERALL - C
AriZona Rx Energy Herbal Tonic should not be allowed to have “energy” in their name. This drink is just glorified water with herbs floating around. The taste was pretty good but it failed on the energy side, so that brought the overall grade down. If you happen to find a can and its $0.99, go ahead and cop it. Things work differently for everybody. 

27 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post and I like your take on the issue on
    Herbal Tonic

    . Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drink, but i must say i have to have up to two a day now and a mountain dew to function. I work 12 hour midnights and this is barely doing the trick. I do however love the taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the kick it has to be COLD! lol and take just 1 or 2 sips and you will get a mass hit! You'll be running for about 5 mins till the super kick wears down, then you will still have the basic energy to keep you up and running...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The signature means that if theres no signature then that means that its fake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally I am addicted to the Taste. I love Tea and I love Citrus Fruits...Although I am not into Caffeinated drinks as much as I was when I was younger, these give me a mild boost which works perfect for me...Gets me to about Lunch time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the taste also,I buy a case of them once a month & I put one in the freezer & let it get almost frozen.when it's hot this is the drink!!it's the drink👌ðŸŋ

      Delete
    2. Where do you buy a case of them from?

      Delete
  6. Caffeine and adaptogens, my cup of tea!! I'm so puny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your disconnect here with the 'energy' schtick is that it's all natural ingredients. It's not like an energy drink full of souped up chemicals - it's just a blend of ingredients that naturally give you a pick-me-up. If you're expecting a Kickstart-type instant insane boost, this isn't what you're looking for. This type of drink is for old fuddy duddies like me that want a small natural boost all day long.

    Honestly, if you're having that much trouble staying up and alert through the day, you should be looking to your diet and your sleep patterns. I know it's really difficult to pay attention to your needs when you're in school, but man let me tell you, you're going to regret things when you get older.

    If you get enough sleep (6-8 hours, preferably 7 1/2) and get a fair amount of vegetables&fruit (not even what the 'food pyramid' suggests even, just a serving of both a day) and you're still having problems with being tired during the day, you should consider getting a sleep study done. You may have sleep apnea, restless legs, or any other of the myriad of sleep-interrupting disorders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This drink is big on energy. I was energized all day and I work a 9 hour shift and did not get tired. It did make me a little jittery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am an young athlete who plays Rugby in high school. The position I play has to do with a lot of running. Prior to this I have been practically active in sports all my life. So I know how important it is to stay fit and stay healthy. However, sweet foods is something I cannot resist. And I have been trying to improve my cardio by, at least, reducing my habit of junk food and pop. And while junk food didn’t serve as much as a problem, sugary and acidic drinks always did because I always needed that kind of taste in my mouth. I’ve tried all sorts of sports drinks like Powerade, Gatorade powder packs, and Isopure drinks. But when my friend introduce me to Arizona Tea RX Herbal Tonic, I became a customer who regularly buys this kind of Arizona at least 3 times a week. Ever since I’ve switched from Dr. Pepper to the Herbal Tonic, I’ve doing a lot better with my health. Some do not like the Herbal Tonic for that fact that it tastes more bland compared to Arizona’s other flavors such as the Ice Tea with Lemonade; Watermelon flavored, Mango flavored, Ice Green Tea; etc. However, it tastes like it has the balance of herbs and sugar to me. So it serves as not only my energy but my sugar need. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who wants to reduce the amount of sugars they put in their system yet still have that sweet taste. It may not be the best choice, but it’s a good drink to guide you towards your health.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sit in the office all day at a desk, so I'm not an activate athlete although I work everyday. I went to the store to buy my Arizona Giseng and Green Tea. They were out so I figure I would try RxEnergy. I love the taste, but man I got the jitters. I am not a coffee drinker or partake in Caffeine drinks. I didn't check the ingredients until after the effects. With alittle more activity, I should be find with something on my stomach. I will try it again later, but it's an everyday drink. Probably good when you had a long day and need a slight pick up to get you through it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. correction...it's not an everyday drink. Great for energy pickups

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is actually good to read content of this blog. A is very general and huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog. I in reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge.
    āļ›āļĢāļ°āđ‚āļĒāļŠāļ™์āđ€āļŦ็āļ”āļŦāļĨิāļ™āļˆืāļ­

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    āļ—ํāļē āļŠāļ•ิ๊āļāđ€āļāļ­āļĢ์ āļŠิāļ™āļ„้āļē

    ReplyDelete
  15. An herbal tonic is a result of preparation of one or several herbs are known to holistically promote health, and be a therapeutic source to the mind, body, and spirit. To get the best herbal tonic, please visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your blog will follow, I found it at a Speedway gas station in Mansfield Ohio, love the brand thought I would switch it up they boast on label ful of good stuff personally it's pretty good but what do you expect for 99 cents right, again thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's the great drink and taste are also wonderful. Many peoples are choose fruit punch drink like these! Because its beneficial for health.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My wife and i won't drink any other energy drinks now. We love this drink and my wife wouldn't drik anything but for Rockstar's and now she can't stand them anymore. Because i had her try this drink. Anyone that criticizes this dink needs more help then they think

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vitamin B1, C, and caffeine in green tea can promote gastric secretion and help digestion and fat elimination. The catechins in green tea have the effects of anti-oxidation, increase metabolism, and scavenge free radicals. It can activate protein kinase and triglyceride lipase through many actions to reduce the accumulation of fat cells, thus achieving weight loss. Therefore, drinking green tea often can achieve the effect of accelerating fat consumption and strengthening healthy weight loss.
    Green tea weight loss in 1 month

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was born HIV positive.at the age of 16 I lost my mother because of the HIV infection And I regretted why i never met Dr James who could have cured my mum for me because as a single other it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr James and his herbal exploit online about how he cured all kind of human diseases like Chronic pancreatitis, HIV/Aids Herpes, Parkinson, Asthma, Autism,Copd, Epilepsy, Shingles, Cold Sore, Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Love Spell, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Glaucoma., psoriasis, Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts, Muscular degeneration, Infectious mononucleosis., Cardiovascular disease, Lung disease. Enlarged prostate, Osteoporosis. Alzheimer's disease, psoriasis,
    Dementia, Breast Cancer, Blood Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Love Spell, Chronic Diarrhea, Ataxia, Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis, Weak Erection, Breast Enlargment, Penis Enlargment,Hpv, measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Diabetes Hepatitis and Cancer I was so excited but frighten at the same time because I did not come across such article on the internet then I contacted Dr James on his {EMAIL drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com}. I also talked with him on {what's app +2348152855846} he tells me how it works then I told him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I received my herbal medicine within 3/4 working days and I used the herbal medicine as he prescribed for me MORNING AND NIGHT and here living healthy again can imagine how good use men to manifest h and powerful DR JAMES HERBAL MIXED MEDICINE works I'm writing this article in appreciation to thank Dr James and to let you all know there is a cure for HIV/AIDS.THANK YOU  

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'am an athletic person & needs a boost sometines , 2 get me going ... I tried other stuff , they worked , but for me , nothing works as good as the Arizona Rx energy drink . I will do 4 miles running on week ends & i'll take some the night before running & a little after im done & im good all day .

    ReplyDelete
  22. Am really grateful and thankful for what Doctor Ehimare has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just him Doctor Ehimare  Whatsapp him ; +1 (267) 691-1087 or his email address drehimare3@gmail.com and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis of all types and Cancer

    ReplyDelete
  23. Most of you still don't believe that herbal medicine can cure all diseases without any side effects ?? sure. I am finally free from herpes virus which my husband gave to me over 3 years now, I used doctor voodoo herbal medicine to cure it between 14 days everything is gone no side effects, please i will also advise you to link him now for your help dr voodoo I thought medical drugs can cure herpes virus but it only prevent to cure, but I believe on Dr. voodoo herbal medicine which I used to cure my herpes virus disease is gone now, any diseases you have, is it HIV, Cancer, Pcos, HPV, HSV type1, diabetes Herpes virus, asthma, lupus, fibroid, contact DR voodoo on Email at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com That is how I was helped by him.Also WhatsApp him +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete